At Jesse Taylor Photography I produce contemporary corporate photography.
Traditionally corporate photography has been characterised by cheesy, cliched images:
- We see business people in suits smiling and shaking hands.
- We see a staff meeting with people around a conference table while a colleague presents a graph with an upward trend.
- We the team shot with the leader to the front with arms crossed and their team fanned out behind them.
- We see the friendly smiling female with headset on ready to take our calls in the call centre.
- We especially see these hackneyed images in stock photography, which still plays far too significant a role in corporate imagery.
- And every time you use these images it sends a loud clear message to your stakeholders: we’re bland and no different from our competition!
That’s not the truth about modern Australian businesses, and more importantly it’s not what customers want to see.
Modern, contemporary corporate photography captures the personality of a business and reflects it’s unique offering.
This is what I do, and this is how I do it:
- I photograph your people in your workplaces, showing what you are really about.
- I use natural poses, in real situations, and avoid plain backgrounds where I can.
- I encourage people to express themselves through their clothing and their expression, so their personality shines through.
- I make my shoots easy and low key, so my subjects relax and enjoys themselves.
- I avoid cliches like the plague.
I create images that capture your personality and present you and your business in the best light.
To find out more and to get a quote, please contact us.
I guarantee that I can help you and your business look your best!